Logbook servicing & maintaining your statutory warranty
Something your dealer probably didn't mention about your new car is that you don't need to have your new car serviced by your dealer to maintain the manufacturer's warranty.
Here are the facts about your new car's manufacturer's warranty:
- An Ultra Tune service will not void your manufacturer's warranty.
- An Ultra Tune service strictly follows all the procedures recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- An Ultra Tune service only uses parts that are original equipment quality or superior.
- It's YOUR car and you DO have a choice as to who services it.
- Once the service is completed by our qualified technicians, Ultra Tune will stamp your vehicles log book as a record of regular maintenance – critically important when it comes to achieving a higher resale price for your car in the future.
There where you need it the most
Maintaining your vehicle is an important part of ensuring you and your family stays safe on our roads and enjoy trouble free motoring. At Ultra Tune Melton, we can maintain your vehicle via state-of-the-art equipment to complete your handbook servicing, regular maintenance services and all types of mechanical repairs. From brakes to suspension, we do it all.
Our Maintenance Service includes:
- Change engine oil and filter
- Road test
- Brake and fluid condition report
- Tyre pressure and condition report
- Steering and suspension check
- Cooling system and condition test
- Lights, wipers, battery and electrical check
- Full vehicle written safety report
- Tune ups
2/4 Norton Drive,
Melton, VIC 3337
(03) 8088 0480